Jobs at Fabulous-Bridal
Fabulous-Bridal provides the opportunity for you to build and maintain relationships with your customers. From your first appointment, through finding the perfect dress and accessories, you’ll enjoy a rewarding experience in a fun and professional environment.
We welcome candidates that desire to grow into future career opportunities within The Salyers Group organization.
Fabulous Bridal has a full-time position open for an experienced seamstress performing bridal gown, bridesmaids and social occasion alterations.
Responsibilities include producing high quality alterations on gowns within a set time frame while providing a pleasant and positive attitude while dealing with customers.
- Minimum 3 years of professional level sewing and alterations experience with bridal gowns. Prefer seamstress to have worked at retail location.
- Ability to work with the customer and listen to her requests.
- Ability to perform customer fittings and complete the alterations with an eye toward quality.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
Donna Salyers’ Fabulous-Bridal brings personalized, attentive service to brides and their parties at our luxurious store — specializing in designer gowns, bridesmaids apparel, flower girl dresses, mother of the bride, social occasion dresses and accessories.
We are committed to bringing the fun and enjoyment back to bridal gown shopping, and our goal is to make it her second most special day!
Donna Salyers’ Fabulous-Bridal is located in the heart of the Covington Wedding District in historic downtown Covington, Kentucky.
If you want to work in a fun atmosphere with a FABULOUS group of women, apply to join our family owned business.
Our rapidly growing Cincinnati-area boutique is seeking part-time bridal sales associates in our Covington, KY store.
Our most successful sales consultants are energetic about their work and are self-motivated. They have a passion for and a working knowledge of the latest trends in bridal fashion. They understand the level of attention to detail that goes into each and every item sold and customer serviced. Top-performing consultants strive to achieve their goals, are hands-on and build meaningful relationships with their customers.
If you are a team player who enjoys retail sales in a dynamic and professional environment, we would like to talk with you. High levels of customer service and listening skills are essential. Retail sales/customer service experience is required. Candidates must be able to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced, custom-order environment. Bridal experience is preferred, but not required. Strong customer follow up-skills are a must. We invite you to join our team of committed, energetic professionals and help our customers with one of the most exciting and important purchases of their lives.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule that includes daytime, evening, weekend and holiday hours.
Task & Responsibilities
- Assist brides in finding the perfect wedding dress for their wedding and other bridal party attire by utilizing their knowledge about current fashion trends, fit and body types, and alteration requirements.
- Measure customers and recommend which size to order based on their body measurements, fit of the dress, and potential alteration requirements.
- Assist with the opening and closing of the store.
- Enter special-order dresses into computerized order system.
- Follow up on current clients as well as leads generated from various sources.
- Assist customers picking up gowns.
- Represent Fabulous-Bridal at bridal shows and events.
Customer Service Representative/Sales Support
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Customer Service Representative/Sales Support for Donna Salyers’ Fabulous-Bridal.
- Answer telephones, screen and direct calls, schedule appointments
- Cover front desk Wednesday -Sunday (and arrange coverage for any time during this period when unable to be at front desk)
- Greet customers
- Enter customer data
- Process customer payments
- Follow up on leads generated from various sources
- Manage schedules of sales consultants
- Assist with company bi-weekly, semi-annual and annual events
- Perform planning of events as directed
- Assist customer picking up merchandise
- Receive and sort mail
- College degree from an accredited university is desired (major, minor, or focus in Sales, Marketing, Hospitality, Event Planning or a related field is preferred but not required)
- Successful sales experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively on a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of Outlook and PowerPoint is beneficial
- Ability to work Saturdays, Sundays and weeknight evenings