1. You can try things on! When shopping in a bridal boutique you not only get to try on every style, but you have a one-on-one consultant helping you shop. You may or may not have shopped for a bridal gown before so it is important to be able to try on each style so you can confidently say “yes” to the perfect one for you. In addition to that, it is extremely helpful to have a consultant working with you who has seen every gown on and knows exactly what to pull based on your likes and dislikes. Having too many options can be overwhelming so your consultant is there to help eliminate gowns and pull for you exactly what you ask for.
2. Customer service, customer service, customer service! Purchasing a bridal gown is such an important and emotional process and it is even more important to have someone there for you through every step of the process. By purchasing from a brick-and-mortar store, you always have someone there who you can call or email every step of the way. Most brides have never done this, so they don’t know what to expect or what step is next in the process.
3. You know exactly what you’re getting! When purchasing online, it can be hard to tell if you’re purchasing your items from a reliable source. Brick and mortar bridal stores special order your gown directly from the designer so there is no risk of not getting exactly what you purchased.
4. Alterations are a must for your bridal gown! When your bridal gown is ordered, it is ordered to the size closest to your measurements but will need to be tweaked before you walk down the aisle. When you purchase from a brick-and-mortar store you will have access to an in-house seamstress who works with bridal gowns day in and day out. This way you won’t have the task of finding an experienced seamstress, which can be stressful.
5. Your bridal gown shopping experience will be amazing! One of the first things a bride thinks about after getting engaged is the “yes” to the dress moment. This is such an important moment for all of our brides! Why wouldn’t you want to be surrounded by your closest family and friends when you choose the perfect gown? At Fabulous Bridal we can confidently say our favorite part of our job is when our brides get to have their “yes” moment! Celebrate it!